Richburns are the industry leaders in both debt solution and metering services for the utilities industry. This specialism in the utilities market means that we work with all the leading companies in the industry. Our vast experience across all aspects of the gas and electricity market combined with our use of cutting-edge technology and modern processes makes us second to none within this sector.
Please see below for our current vacancies. All vacancies are subject to our data protection notice which can be found here.
Status: Self Employed
Renumeration: Competitive package based on work undertaken
Hours: Flexible based on applicant and location
As we continue to grow and expand our portfolio, we are looking to further increase our team of over one hundred officers across the country to meet client demand and maintain exceptionally high service standards to our clients.
Work is received centrally and distributed to our officers via our Team Leader infrastructure to ensure that all officers have adequate work to provide a solid and recurring income.Skills and Experience
- Must be organised and follow protocols to deliver maximum return on investment per account issued.
- Must be adaptable and flexible to the varied environments that are presented by the portfolio of work.
- Good work ethic.
- Negotiating skills.
- Able to discuss with Management above and below.
- Able to work as a team.
- Ability to make quick decisions/judgments.
- Able to plan and manage workload appropriately
The role of a Debt Resolution Officer is to act as a representative of Richburns to deliver a range of services that are required by the various utility companies. The core activity focuses on visiting the premises of our client’s customers and performing the following functions connected with their gas and electricity supply:
- Awareness of Debt and Resolution Capability.
- Gaining additional Customer Data. E.g. Meter Reads, Vulnerabilities etc.
- Execution of documentation to secure payment to the client.
- Execution of Warrants to secure payment / access to deliver resolution.
This role requires the applicant to be articulate and well presented to represent the business as well as being able to adapt well to both different and in some cases, challenging scenarios. Full training and onboarding will be provided as well as the back up a regional team leader to assist across the work assigned.
This role is predominantly field based and all applicants are required to hold a full clean driving license and their own motor vehicle with adequate insurance.
You must not have a criminal record and will be required to undergo a DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service) and Credit Reference Check.
Are you enthusiastic, motivated and well spoken?
Would you like to be part of a busy collections team?
Would you like to boost your salary with performance incentives?
At Richburns we are always on the lookout for highly motivated individuals to work on our internal telephony team.
As a telephony operator you will be required to have strong computer and excellent telephony skills and must be open to flexible working hours.
The salary for this position is competitive and you will have the opportunity to boost your monthly salary via a performance based incentive.You will be required to;
- Update our bespoke internal CRM application with the information provided to you by customers and our clients.
- Answer queries from our clients’ customers.
- Arrange appointments with both our field representatives and customers.
- Be professional and polite at all times.
- Meet required service standards as defined by key performance indicators.
- Make outbound calls to customers.
- Communicate with our clients directly.
- Empathetic and understanding.
- Personable, friendly and confident.
- Educated to GCSE standard.
- Experienced in customer services.
- Previous collections experience.
- Previous telephony experience.
Full training will be given to all successful applicants.
If you feel you are suitable for this vacancy please apply now.